Bombardier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2014
Updated Jul 12, 2014

2.9

Contract Administrator Interview

I applied online. Received a phone call from a talent recruiter two weeks later. Scheduled a phone interview for one week later. Had the phone interview in which I was asked questions regarding my resume to ensure that I had the job experience (not so much skills) to do the job. Had one in person interview in which I was asked only behavioral questions such as what my managerial style was, how I would handle difficulty with employees on the job, if I had ever had to multitask in a job, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The many behavioral questions that I was asked: what would I do if I knew an employee was performing poorly or inappropriately, what I would do if I was in a disagreement with my boss, etc.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bombardier.

First a phone interview with the human resources and if you pass then you interview with local management.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bombardier in January 2014.

One of the most pleasurable interviews I have ever been on. I met with one of the Vice Presidents, and we spoke for over an hour. He was very pleasant and we were sharing information like it wasn't an interview at all.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult question since we got along so well and exchanged information so easily.   Answer Question

Instrumentation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bombardier in December 2012.

I interviewed on the telephone. They asked questions that I did not think had much to do with the position. It seemed as they were asking questions from a list.

Interview Questions
    They did not negotiate at all.

Data Entry/Inventory Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bombardier in July 2013.

Temp service, Johnson Service Group, Online

Flight Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bombardier in August 2012.

Applied on the Bombardier Taleo Website for an open requisition - got a call two days later from HR for an on-site interview at the Bombardier Flight Test Center. Interview consisted of a panel, a Principal Engineer, and two Section Chiefs. Questions were mostly behavioral/culture-fitting, although one of the Chief asked specific questions about stability and controsl and aerodynamics. They all went through my resume thoroughly. Got an offer 48 hours later.

Interview Questions
    • "Could you describe what CRM means to you in terms of being part of the experimental flight crew...?"   Answer Question

Simulation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bombardier in January 2012.

First got a phone call from HR for initial screening, got through...told that selected for second round.
    Second round was with Manager, asked a few general questions on resume and about the skill sets necessary for the job
    third round was with senior engineer and manager, consisted of technical question, skill test etc..
    after a week got the offer letter..

Interview Questions
    will negotiate, based on your previous work experience

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburg, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bombardier in May 2010.

First, talked to one two HRs . Talked about my background and resume. They asked some of my preference.
    Second, talked to a manager about their products and the technology they are using.
    Third, talked to two engineers about the development process, the technology of control system, embedded system. Because I had little experience in embedded system, they asked for training in embedded system .

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between v model and agile process. how to tailor them togother.   View Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Standard approach but very lengthy: phone interview with HR, 1:1 interview

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bombardier.

Called me to set up a phone interview 2 days later. The phone interview consisted of basic behavioral questions, why Bombardier, career plans, etc...
    One day later, got a call from hr to set up a 1:1 interview. The interview was somewhat repetitive from the phone interview, with questions about past experiences, and computer abilities.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bombardier? Contribute to the Community!