Bombardier

Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Administrator Interview

Contract Administrator

Interviewed at Bombardier

Interview Details – I applied online. Received a phone call from a talent recruiter two weeks later. Scheduled a phone interview for one week later. Had the phone interview in which I was asked questions regarding my resume to ensure that I had the job experience (not so much skills) to do the job. Had one in person interview in which I was asked only behavioral questions such as what my managerial style was, how I would handle difficulty with employees on the job, if I had ever had to multitask in a job, etc.

Interview Question – The many behavioral questions that I was asked: what would I do if I knew an employee was performing poorly or inappropriately, what I would do if I was in a disagreement with my boss, etc.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Operations

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bombardier.

Interview Details – First a phone interview with the human resources and if you pass then you interview with local management.

Very Easy Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bombardier in January 2014.

Interview Details – One of the most pleasurable interviews I have ever been on. I met with one of the Vice Presidents, and we spoke for over an hour. He was very pleasant and we were sharing information like it wasn't an interview at all.

Interview Question – There really wasn't a difficult question since we got along so well and exchanged information so easily.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Instrumentation Technician Interview

Instrumentation Technician
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bombardier in December 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed on the telephone. They asked questions that I did not think had much to do with the position. It seemed as they were asking questions from a list.

Interview Question – Tell about your biggest failure   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They did not negotiate at all.

Data Entry/Inventory Interview

Data Entry/Inventory

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bombardier in July 2013.

Interview Details – Temp service, Johnson Service Group, Online

Interview Question – communicating with JSG in another state   Answer Question

Flight Test Engineer Interview

Flight Test Engineer
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bombardier in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on the Bombardier Taleo Website for an open requisition - got a call two days later from HR for an on-site interview at the Bombardier Flight Test Center. Interview consisted of a panel, a Principal Engineer, and two Section Chiefs. Questions were mostly behavioral/culture-fitting, although one of the Chief asked specific questions about stability and controsl and aerodynamics. They all went through my resume thoroughly. Got an offer 48 hours later.

Interview Question – "Could you describe what CRM means to you in terms of being part of the experimental flight crew...?"   Answer Question

Simulation Engineer Interview

Simulation Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bombardier in January 2012.

Interview Details – First got a phone call from HR for initial screening, got through...told that selected for second round.
Second round was with Manager, asked a few general questions on resume and about the skill sets necessary for the job
third round was with senior engineer and manager, consisted of technical question, skill test etc..
after a week got the offer letter..

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – will negotiate, based on your previous work experience

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pittsburg, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bombardier in May 2010.

Interview Details – First, talked to one two HRs . Talked about my background and resume. They asked some of my preference.
Second, talked to a manager about their products and the technology they are using.
Third, talked to two engineers about the development process, the technology of control system, embedded system. Because I had little experience in embedded system, they asked for training in embedded system .

Interview Question – what is the difference between v model and agile process. how to tailor them togother.   View Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor

Interviewed at Bombardier

Interview Details – Standard approach but very lengthy: phone interview with HR, 1:1 interview

Interview Question – behavioral questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bombardier.

Interview Details – Called me to set up a phone interview 2 days later. The phone interview consisted of basic behavioral questions, why Bombardier, career plans, etc...
One day later, got a call from hr to set up a 1:1 interview. The interview was somewhat repetitive from the phone interview, with questions about past experiences, and computer abilities.

Interview Question – questions were all pretty standard.   Answer Question

Worked for Bombardier? Contribute to the Community!