Bombardier Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Updated Jul 5, 2015

Technician Methodes Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Bombardier (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

D'abord j'ai ete contacte par une agence. J'ai eu un entrevue preliminaire avec le recruteur. En queleques jours ils m'ont appler pour en entrevue. L'etrevue sur place a ete avec le Recruteur et avec 3 personnes de la partu du Compagnie.

Engineering Specialist, Stress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bombardier (Dorval, QC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

First a phone interview with HR,then the hiring manager had a phone interview with me, then they ask for a face to face interview. The HR questions were standard in addition to work eligibility. A work visa would have been Ok as well as the Permanent Residency.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions with HR, some technical and review of my resume with the hiring manager   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bombardier (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Called me to set up a phone interview 2 days later. The phone interview consisted of basic behavioral questions, why Bombardier, career plans, etc... One day later, got a call from hr to set up a 1:1 interview. The interview was somewhat repetitive from the phone interview, with questions about past experiences, and computer abilities.