Bon Appétit Management

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bon Appétit Management

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bon Appétit Management.

I applied for a work-study position and got a call within a couple of hours for an interview. I came to the cafe for an interview after class. Sat down at a table during lunch rush and asked me about my resume and experience.

Interview Questions
    • The manager pointed to a specific area of the cafe and asked what I would do for that particular spot.   View Answer

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bon Appétit Management.

Found job easily and summited my resume and heard back within two weeks to set up an interview. Met with one person then met the next week with another manager. Very likable managers. We met in the dining hall . The office was very small for the number of employees. The job required high payables entry and cash deposits daily.

Interview Questions
    • Was a very easy interview no questions were not unexpected . Very professional during interview process   Answer Question
    No negotiation this was what they offered for pay which was low. One good thing was free food from the dining hall

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bon Appétit Management in December 2010.

Emailed the Recruiter. Got the phone call to do a working interview. It was explained to me that the criteria on being hired was based on the feedback of the crew you worked with. If all was okay, you were called with an offer, and a background check was done. After that, you are sent to a cafe that needs a position filled. The manager you work for doesn't always see your resume, and goes by references of the recruiter and the cafe you staged in.

Interview Questions
    None, but the schedule seems very flexible.