Bon Appétit Management Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bon Appétit Management

Prep Cook Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bon Appétit Management.

Interview

Got in contact with the employer via e-mail and received a swift response to come into their kitchen. After arriving, a tour of the kitchen work space was given and the position they had available was specified. After a few questions, they assigned a assigned a position along with someone to give training for the specific position.

Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bon Appétit Management.

Interview

The interview process was very easy; I was practically given the job. I was not asked any difficult questions. In general, it was about my previous work experience, and availability. i was also asked how do I handle stressful situations? What is my biggest strength? What is my biggest weakness?

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bon Appétit Management (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Really quick, it took less than 20 minutes. If you have any experience with the food industry you can count it as a guarantee, since they need new people during the year. One of the managers will ask you basic interview questions, you don't really need any preparation to kill it.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bon Appétit Management (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied for a work-study position and got a call within a couple of hours for an interview. I came to the cafe for an interview after class. Sat down at a table during lunch rush and asked me about my resume and experience.

Interview Questions

• The manager pointed to a specific area of the cafe and asked what I would do for that particular spot.   1 Answer

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bon Appétit Management (Boston, MA).

Interview

Found job easily and summited my resume and heard back within two weeks to set up an interview. Met with one person then met the next week with another manager. Very likable managers. We met in the dining hall . The office was very small for the number of employees. The job required high payables entry and cash deposits daily.

Interview Questions

• Was a very easy interview no questions were not unexpected . Very professional during interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation this was what they offered for pay which was low. One good thing was free food from the dining hall

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bon Appétit Management in January 2014.

Interview

Easy interview. they mostly want to know what passions you have and where you see your self down the line. if you love cooking then the interview is a no brainer.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bon Appétit Management (Burbank, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Spoke to different management levels and spoke to the executive chef who quizzed me on food questions. very cool guy. Lots of questions about different types of situations, setting standards and setting priorities

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. got what I asked for

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bon Appétit Management (Mountain View, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Emailed the Recruiter. Got the phone call to do a working interview. It was explained to me that the criteria on being hired was based on the feedback of the crew you worked with. If all was okay, you were called with an offer, and a background check was done. After that, you are sent to a cafe that needs a position filled. The manager you work for doesn't always see your resume, and goes by references of the recruiter and the cafe you staged in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, but the schedule seems very flexible.