Bon Appetit Bakery

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bon Appetit Bakery.

Interview Details – During the interview process, they offer man things. They won't give you an agreement in writing. When everything settles down, the only thing that is given to you from the interview is your salary. No benefits, company credit card, etc. Just your salary

Interview Question – None. They just care about candidate being able to travel "ENDLESSLY".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it. I was unemployed at the time and started looking for a job within 6 months. Most unprofessional organization I have ever been associated with.

Field Support Desk Interview

Field Support Desk
Vernon, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Bon Appetit Bakery in March 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume on craigslist posting. Received a call to set up an interview appt. The hiring manager interviewed me and followed by a his boss. Then i was observed for 1 week as a private contractor before hired.

Interview Question – What did you do before? How long did you work at different companies?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. They based my salary off my prior job.

Worked for Bon Appetit Bakery? Contribute to the Community!