Bon Appetit

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bon Appetit

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, IA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bon Appetit in March 2011.

I was hired through my school and worked my way from a caterer to a catering manager.

Interview Questions
    • What changes would you make to Bon Appetit and the catering service at the school?   Answer Question
    There wasnt one

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bon Appetit in January 2008.

i submitted my CV and about a week later i got a phone call with the interview date. on the day of the innterview, everything went on a timely fashion. there were 2 parts of the interview: one with the human resources department and the other was with the senior manager in the area i am applying for. i felt that the employees were like one big happy family and they were very professional but friendly.

Interview Questions