Bon-Ton Stores

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Training Program Interview

Executive Training Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores in November 2011.

Interview Details – The company contacted me after seeing my resume on our college recruiting site. I went in for an interview, and was surprised to have two back-to-back interviews. The first interviewer made me feel like I was taking too long to answer his questions, so I ended up rushing through things and getting done early. It was awkward. The second interview went well. The interview consisted of standard behavioral interview questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to challenge an authority figure.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bon-Ton Stores

Worked for Bon-Ton Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bon-Ton Stores Executive Training Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bon-Ton Stores employees and interview candidates.