Bond No 9 E-commerce Manager Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

E-Commerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bond No 9 (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I would never have worked for this company. I left my current job early to attend an interview; however I was never even met by anyone. Instead, after waiting for a half hour they escorted me downstairs to the basement of the store (aka headquarters) where I sat next to 3 other applicants as we were asked to fill out an application (it had to be at least 20 pages back and front). We had to fill out the form in cursive (no printing), and answer personal questions like "how much is our monthly rent or mortgage payment", "do you have any dependents", "Are you in debt, or have you ever been indebted". Those were just the personal questions. There were other questions which just came across as hostile - "do you think being late for work under any circumstances is acceptable". I pity the company employee who's train breaks down one morning. I was so insulted that they felt entitled to ask such personal questions I was tempted to throw the application back at them and storm out. By far the most unprofessional company I have ever met with.

Interview Questions

• "how much is our monthly rent or mortgage payment",   1 Answer
  • "Are you in debt, or have you ever been indebted".   1 Answer