Bongo International Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bongo International

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bongo International (Tampa, FL).

Interview

They will basically hire anyone that can speak English. I applied online and they contacted me. I came in, and they gave me the job. I should have known that was a sign of a bad job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bongo International (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Called by sales manager. went in for an interview. was not allowed to shadow. should have known it was sketchy since then.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None at all. Everybody starts off at a low wage and stays there until they get fired. then they bring fresh meat and cycle starts all over again.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bongo International (Tampa, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

phone interview. Face to face. then a 4 hour shadow where you see your potential colleagues work.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about logistics?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process. If you want a higher base salary your options are to sell well and earn more commission.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bongo International (Tampa, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Just make sure you are a personable and likable person and you will get in, as well as speak English just well. If you have an accent I saw that they loved that. Demonstrate that you know just a bit of computer knowledge and that you are motivated to jump right in to making sales calls.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.