Bongo International

Very Easy Interview

Employee Interview

Employee
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bongo International.

Interview Details – They will basically hire anyone that can speak English. I applied online and they contacted me. I came in, and they gave me the job. I should have known that was a sign of a bad job.

Interview Question – no comment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Staff Interview

Staff
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bongo International.

Interview Details – Called by sales manager. went in for an interview. was not allowed to shadow. should have known it was sketchy since then.

Interview Question – Can you read or write.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None at all. Everybody starts off at a low wage and stays there until they get fired. then they bring fresh meat and cycle starts all over again.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bongo International in March 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview. Face to face. then a 4 hour shadow where you see your potential colleagues work.

Interview Question – What do you know about logistics?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation process. If you want a higher base salary your options are to sell well and earn more commission.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bongo International in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy interview process. Just make sure you are a personable and likable person and you will get in, as well as speak English just well. If you have an accent I saw that they loved that. Demonstrate that you know just a bit of computer knowledge and that you are motivated to jump right in to making sales calls.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was possible.

Worked for Bongo International? Contribute to the Community!