Bonnier Corporation Interview Questions

2.4

PHP Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bonnier Corporation.

I was submitted for the position thru a recruiter. I took a PHP test and then went on to an interview with the Dev Manager.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult. It was as much about finding a good fit for the team as technical prowess.   View Answer
    It was done via the recruiter.

Marketing Manager Interview

3 in person interviews

Marketing Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bonnier Corporation.

I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. I was given a project and it was never acknowledged that I worked hard to complete it and submit it. I followed up with a call the next week and it was clear my call was considered an annoyance, as the hiring manager said there was no time to speak to me. That was the end of the interviewing process. I never spoke with HR.

Interview Questions
    • There were general and expected questions, the process was also more conversational.   Answer Question

Advertising/Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Bonnier Corporation in April 2011.

I met with Ad Manager and she asked me some questions about my resume such as What skills, strengths, and weaknesses that I possess. She then explained the position and let me meet with a Account Manager who asked me more simliar questions. She asked me to give a summary about my resume. Then I had to take a typing test.

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winter Park, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bonnier Corporation in May 2010.

Multiple interviews in one day. They look for a good team fit as well as experience.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask specifics about your niche knowledge. Best practices and current coding capabilities.   View Answer
    There wasn't much to negotiate. I asked for more money and they said they couldn't.

Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winter Park, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Bonnier Corporation in March 2009.

My contact was very communicative though it took half a year for the position to become fully available. Once they were serious about hiring for the position, I was invited to Winter Park for a full-day interview. I was contacted and basically given a 7-day advance. They paid for travel including air, car and hotel. It was an organized day in which I was scheduled to meet with various people from 9:30 until 4:00.

Digital Content Director Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bonnier Corporation in March 2012.

Initial outreach and planning for the interview was great. The hiring manager was well organized and had a clear vision of what the company needed for the position. After the initial phone interview, in which I was asked about my digital savvy, achievements, etc., an in-person interview was scheduled so that I could meet with key people I would work with. The in-person interview was an all day process as I had 1hr meetings with each person and a lunch interview as well. Bonnier seems like a great place to work - everyone was friendly and open and people seemed genuinely happy and proud to be working for Bonnier. The benefits as described during the interview are better than most media companies and there seems to be a lot of opportunity for professional growth within the company. One thing that struck me, and one thing HR management pointed out was how people tend to make a career of working for Bonnier, in part because of the positive corporate culture and environment, opportunities for professional growth and of course the benefits. The work culture is relaxed but professional and there is an emphasis on maintaining a work-life balance. Advice to other interview candidates is to be confident, knowledgeable about the company, the magazines you would work with, and be prepared to offer insightful and innovative approaches.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Bonnier Corporation in March 2011.

I dont have so much to say about the company.

Interview Questions
    I have nothing to say here too.

Project Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Bonnier Corporation in November 2010.

Just a basic phone interview based on PMP

None

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Bonnier Corporation in June 2010.

I was fortunate to have a word of mouth referral who also passed along my resume. I was able to meet directly with the person hiring for the position and did not have to first meet with a HR Hiring Manager. Our interview lasted about 30 minutes and was not stressful. I followed up twice but never heard back from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bonnier Corporation? Contribute to the Community!