BookHolders Clerk Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Towson, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at BookHolders in August 2010.

I was in search of a part time job to give me additional spending money while i was at college, a friend and current employee recommended that I apply to this company. I walked in and filled out a paper application, attached a resume, and submitted it to one of the clerks. A few days later I was contacted by phone and did a quick phone interview. They scheduled an in person interview where I met with a manager and discussed a few general things, and talked about my work experiences etc. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • If a customer walks in and attempts to sell stolen books, what would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BookHolders

Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at BookHolders in January 2011.

application, call from manager, group interview, then a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • They may have you read about the company and their "advantage" program and then answer questions.   Answer Question

Worked for BookHolders? Contribute to the Community!