BookHolders Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at BookHolders

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BookHolders in March 2012.

Interview

Almost everyone who submits an applications is at least brought in for an interview. Interviews are very informal and quick, as there is a very high employee turnover rate, so the quality doesn't matter. As long as you can spell correctly and will accept less than minimum wage to work here while in college, you'll be hired on.

All interview questions relate to availability during the first week of school, because anything after that is just extra.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You sign on for your first two weeks as a contractor, so that the owners can avoid paying taxes and such. You make less than minimum wage, and any disagreement is met with termination.

Other Interview Reviews for BookHolders

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BookHolders (Towson, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

I was in search of a part time job to give me additional spending money while i was at college, a friend and current employee recommended that I apply to this company. I walked in and filled out a paper application, attached a resume, and submitted it to one of the clerks. A few days later I was contacted by phone and did a quick phone interview. They scheduled an in person interview where I met with a manager and discussed a few general things, and talked about my work experiences etc. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• If a customer walks in and attempts to sell stolen books, what would you do?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BookHolders in January 2011.

Interview

application, call from manager, group interview, then a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• They may have you read about the company and their "advantage" program and then answer questions.   Answer Question