Booking.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Acquisition Account Manager Interview

Acquisition Account Manager
Las Vegas, NV

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Booking.com in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted VIA email by recuirter for booking.com asking me if I wanted an interview. When I accepted I met with the senior manager a week later and ask me basic interview questions. Even though I did not have travel or hotel industry background I got the Job because of my business sales experience. You get to fly out to New York or San Fran for free and then you start once your training is done. Everything is paid for but the money you spend during training you get paid back pack in 2 to 4 weeks if your lucky.

Just do background research on the company and you will get the Job. Study there Wki for 5 mins;)

Interview Question – Have much experience do you have in a sales driven enivorment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO Negotiation. Best advice is to do research on the company like who is CEO etc and if you have no experience in travel industry find out what extranet is and learn basic language for travel industry. Make sure your resume is error free.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Acquisition Account Manager Interview

Acquisition Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Booking.com in January 2011.

Interview Details – Bonus was said to be almost gaurenteed, but still have yet to recieve a full pay out. Mandatory 50% travel was not explained, neither was the requirement for up front expenses for those trips. Other then those things the interview was standard.

Interview Question – Explain work history   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Booking.com

Worked for Booking.com? Contribute to the Community!

Booking.com Videos

Booking.com – Why Work for Us?

Booking.com B.V., part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN), owns and operates Booking.com™. Booking.com was established in 1996 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and has grown into the world’s leading online hotel and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booking.com Acquisition Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Booking.com employees and interview candidates.