Booking.com Interview Questions in Grand Rapids, MI

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

There is an online application system on the Booking.com website. If your application is accepted, you will have a phone interview. Assuming this stage is successful, you will go to a Grand Rapids Manpower office for orientation. There is a typing test.

Assuming you pass this stage, there is an interview with an HR representative at the Booking.com office. Standard interview questions are to be expected, especially concerning your history with customer service and complaints.

Interview Questions

• I did not experience any unexpected questions. You should be prepared to explain how you have/would handle upset customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied through the career section on the booking.com website. I waited over two months before I received an email asking if I would be available for a brief phone interview. After replying with the times that I am available (I do not have a set schedule so it was a little difficult) I then received an email letting me know my recruiter was not available at that time and that she would be available sometime a week and a half later. so I requested the day off for the interview. During the phone interview, she asked pretty easy questions (why I'm leaving my current job, why I want to work with booking, what my job duties include in my current job) then told me she would like to proceed with the next step: starting a profile with the staffing company (this position is a temp to hire position) and then I would receive an email with a time to meet for a face-to-face interview. Again that interview ended up being two weeks later, but after a tour of the call center, and a laid-back interview with easy questions, I was offered the position on-the-spot.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were very expected and reasonably easy to answer. Two of the most difficult to answer on the fly were : What do you like the most about your current position? (I would definitely tie it into something you would be doing here, but normal interview advice) and describe a time when you could NOT satisfy a customer, and what happened (again, I said I followed company policy meticulously)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation at this stage, they have set wages for the position that they talk about during the phone interview. If you continue the process, they consider that an agreement to the wage they are offering, so keep that in mind.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy and pretty much the same questions asked by any other employer in customer service. They will hire almost anyone temporarily and give you a three month trial prior to official hire.

Negotiation

Hired through a temp agency for a three month trial.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

The recruiter found me on LinkedIn, invited me to interview and really sold the company as a great place to work with lots of opportunity. What struck me was that during the office tour everyone was smiling and happy, and you don't see that much in this economy!

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I experienced was how I would deal with working relationships with 3 different managers. My manager, the people at Priceline, and the team at the Booking.com headquarters in Amsterdam.   1 Answer