Boost Mobile

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Sebring, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Boost Mobile in July 2012.

Interview Details – Very simple, experience was all I needed to land the job. ( I had 4 years with At&t.) A brief interview was just a formality, very general questions, and I was put on the schedule. No drug screening, no background check. They took my word for it that i had no criminal history.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Training Interview

Training
Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boost Mobile in August 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, one-on-one, panel interview.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Travel.

Sales Interview

Sales
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boost Mobile in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. First a phone interview, then a 1:1 interview at hotel lobby. Needed very aggressive sales rep. Very business like interviewers, not much humor or warm and fuzzy feeling.

Interview Question – What type of companies would you see yourself as cold calling if not typical National Big Box stores?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Boost Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boost Mobile interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Boost Mobile employees and interview candidates.