Boost Mobile

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boost Mobile

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sebring, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sebring, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Boost Mobile in July 2012.

Very simple, experience was all I needed to land the job. ( I had 4 years with At&t.) A brief interview was just a formality, very general questions, and I was put on the schedule. No drug screening, no background check. They took my word for it that i had no criminal history.

There wasn't any negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City, FL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Boost Mobile in January 2012.

The hiring process for this specific location is based on knowing someone in the company already or appearing decent enough to wear the uniform. Having connections is the best bet, zero background disturbances and prefer to keep a clean sheet when it comes to employees. No requirement of drug screening, no experience required. Just mention about knowing of phones and wanting to work with devices.

Interview Questions
    • "What qualifies you to work with a mobile sales based company and if so, how would you fit into the company and contribute?"   View Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boost Mobile in January 2010.

Applied online. First a phone interview, then a 1:1 interview at hotel lobby. Needed very aggressive sales rep. Very business like interviewers, not much humor or warm and fuzzy feeling.

Interview Questions
    • What type of companies would you see yourself as cold calling if not typical National Big Box stores?   View Answer

Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boost Mobile in August 2009.

Phone interview, one-on-one, panel interview.

Travel.