Boostability

Relevance Date Difficulty

Guest Blogging Specialist Interview

Guest Blogging Specialist
American Fork, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boostability in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted by the team leader and had a phone interview. After the phone interview, I met with the team lead in person, and was supposed to have another interview with the department lead, but he didn't show up to either interview. In the 2nd interview onsite, I was given a writing test to determine if I could write with keywords in mind.

Interview Question – What do you know about Boostability and Search Engine Optimization.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation on the salary since it was a new team, however I was given a review after three months and my pay was increased at that time.

Partner Account Manager Interview

Partner Account Manager
American Fork, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boostability in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was initially a phone call to go over my resume and to seek what I was looking for. After that I got a initial 1 on 1 interview to go over my experience and knowledge of SEO. The questions about SEO was very basic and not in depth. I feel while I was in there I was doing the interviewing. Overall it was decent.

Interview Question – Not anything really difficult of questions that they asked me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No I was not for they say you are compensated for your performance with 90 day evaluations.

Very Easy Interview

SEO Specialist Interview

SEO Specialist
American Fork, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boostability.

Interview Details – Standard 2 interviews, I was surprised with the casual atmosphere, but appreciated that it was a young company and

Interview Question – Writing samples   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really any room in the budget for a higher pay-grade, but my interviewer let me know there was definite chance for a higher salary in the near future.

Partner Account Manager Interview

Partner Account Manager
American Fork, UT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Boostability in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online with my résumé and by filling out their application. Received a call a few days later for an initial phone interview. Went over my basic experience and the job description. Scheduled an interview for the next day in person at the office. Spent a good 30 min talking with my soon to be boss about the company and my experience and how I would benefit the company. Very relaxing and laid back interview.

Interview Question – What has been your biggest disappointment in life so far?   Answer Question

SEO Specialist Interview

SEO Specialist
American Fork, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Boostability in February 2012.

Interview Details – I heard about Boostability through a career fair, then had a group interview. There were several employees there to interview a small handful of candidates. They asked us basic interview questions and were very nice. They also answered any questions that we had, and provided us all with all the answers we wanted. The people were very nice, and the office culture was flexible in light of not being able to provide maximum pay or any benefits.

Interview Question – What kind of work environment do you work in best?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was limited negotiation because they can't afford to have full time employees or benefits.

Worked for Boostability? Contribute to the Community!