Boostability Interview Questions in American Fork, UT

2.2

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boostability (American Fork, UT).

Interview

Standard 2 interviews, I was surprised with the casual atmosphere, but appreciated that it was a young company and

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really any room in the budget for a higher pay-grade, but my interviewer let me know there was definite chance for a higher salary in the near future.

Partner Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boostability (American Fork, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process was initially a phone call to go over my resume and to seek what I was looking for. After that I got a initial 1 on 1 interview to go over my experience and knowledge of SEO. The questions about SEO was very basic and not in depth. I feel while I was in there I was doing the interviewing. Overall it was decent.

Interview Questions

• Not anything really difficult of questions that they asked me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I was not for they say you are compensated for your performance with 90 day evaluations.

Partner Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Boostability (American Fork, UT) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online with my résumé and by filling out their application. Received a call a few days later for an initial phone interview. Went over my basic experience and the job description. Scheduled an interview for the next day in person at the office. Spent a good 30 min talking with my soon to be boss about the company and my experience and how I would benefit the company. Very relaxing and laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest disappointment in life so far?   Answer Question

Guest Blogging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boostability (American Fork, UT) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the team leader and had a phone interview. After the phone interview, I met with the team lead in person, and was supposed to have another interview with the department lead, but he didn't show up to either interview. In the 2nd interview onsite, I was given a writing test to determine if I could write with keywords in mind.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Boostability and Search Engine Optimization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation on the salary since it was a new team, however I was given a review after three months and my pay was increased at that time.

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Boostability (American Fork, UT) in February 2012.

Interview

I heard about Boostability through a career fair, then had a group interview. There were several employees there to interview a small handful of candidates. They asked us basic interview questions and were very nice. They also answered any questions that we had, and provided us all with all the answers we wanted. The people were very nice, and the office culture was flexible in light of not being able to provide maximum pay or any benefits.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment do you work in best?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was limited negotiation because they can't afford to have full time employees or benefits.