Boostability

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Premium SEO Account Manager Interview

Lehi, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boostability in January 2014.

Interview Details – It seemed like a normal interview and not too challenging

Interview Question – Lots of personality questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much. This is your pay? Interested yes or no

Sales Interview

Sales
Orem, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boostability in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the director of sales then by one of the team leads, they are looking for people that know how to work hard and preform but that will also add to the team as well. If you do anything sketchy (steal leads, attempt to steal deals, be toxic etc...) They have NO tolerance. Not like other sales floors at all.

Interview Question – Honestly the only question that I couldn't answer was how soon do I want to find myself in a team lead position. I said 1 year and they told me that it was possible to be in a manager position in 3-6 months.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 15 an hour with a plan to become salaried at 40k a year. accepted the commission plan which has allowed me to make more than double my salary most pay checks.

Partner Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Boostability.

Interview Details – Spoke with their account management team lead, and had an in depth interview. We discussed the company, it's values, what it was looking for, and why. They asked the basic questions you would expect, and it seemed to be more of a gauge if you would fit with their company or if you would be able to excel - not necessarily previous experience.

Interview Question – Asking about previous employment opportunities and how they could guarantee you would stay with this company longer than a year.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received an offer letter within 24 hours via email and accepted.

Guest Blogging Specialist Interview

American Fork, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boostability in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted by the team leader and had a phone interview. After the phone interview, I met with the team lead in person, and was supposed to have another interview with the department lead, but he didn't show up to either interview. In the 2nd interview onsite, I was given a writing test to determine if I could write with keywords in mind.

Interview Question – What do you know about Boostability and Search Engine Optimization.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation on the salary since it was a new team, however I was given a review after three months and my pay was increased at that time.

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead

I applied in-person and interviewed at Boostability.

Interview Details – The hiring process has improved dramatically since I first started. There are more standard questions, and the person giving the interview is usually the team lead over the team the candidate is applying for. The process is simply more stream lined than it has been in the past.

Interview Question – Having to explain what I did differently between two experiences where I took a risk and failed vs. took a risk and succeeded.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with the company's original offer, so there weren't many negotiations.

American Fork, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boostability in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was initially a phone call to go over my resume and to seek what I was looking for. After that I got a initial 1 on 1 interview to go over my experience and knowledge of SEO. The questions about SEO was very basic and not in depth. I feel while I was in there I was doing the interviewing. Overall it was decent.

Interview Question – Not anything really difficult of questions that they asked me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No I was not for they say you are compensated for your performance with 90 day evaluations.

Very Easy Interview

SEO Specialist Interview

American Fork, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boostability.

Interview Details – Standard 2 interviews, I was surprised with the casual atmosphere, but appreciated that it was a young company and

Interview Question – Writing samples   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really any room in the budget for a higher pay-grade, but my interviewer let me know there was definite chance for a higher salary in the near future.

American Fork, UT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Boostability in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online with my résumé and by filling out their application. Received a call a few days later for an initial phone interview. Went over my basic experience and the job description. Scheduled an interview for the next day in person at the office. Spent a good 30 min talking with my soon to be boss about the company and my experience and how I would benefit the company. Very relaxing and laid back interview.

Interview Question – What has been your biggest disappointment in life so far?   Answer Question

SEO Specialist Interview

SEO Specialist
American Fork, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Boostability in February 2012.

Interview Details – I heard about Boostability through a career fair, then had a group interview. There were several employees there to interview a small handful of candidates. They asked us basic interview questions and were very nice. They also answered any questions that we had, and provided us all with all the answers we wanted. The people were very nice, and the office culture was flexible in light of not being able to provide maximum pay or any benefits.

Interview Question – What kind of work environment do you work in best?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was limited negotiation because they can't afford to have full time employees or benefits.

Writer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Boostability in June 2010.

Interview Details – Had a friend that helped me get the interview. Met in a conference room and it was fairly relaxed.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Boostability? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boostability interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Boostability employees and interview candidates.