Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boots
- Customer Assistant (26)
- Christmas Customer Assistant (22)
- Christmas Sales Assistant (12)
- Sales Assistant (8)
- Customer Service Assistant (3)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Fragrance Consultant (2)
- Beauty Advisor (2)
- Pre-Reg (2)
- Health Care Assistant (1)
- Christmas Sales Assistant - Fragrance Consultant (1)
- Customer Advisor Nottingham Support Office (1)
- Accuracy Checking Technician (1)
- Cosmetic Technologist (1)
- Dispensary Assistant (1)
- Seasonal Customer Assistant (1)
- Xmas Customer Assistant (1)
- Xmas Temp Customer Assistant (1)
- Assistant Interview (1)
- Pharmacy Collection and Delivery Driver (1)
- Relief Dispensing Assistant (1)
- Customer Service Advisor Boots Head Office (1)
- Work Experience (1)
- Pharmacist Store Manager (1)
- Pharmaceutical Assistant (1)
- N/A (1)
- Marketing Assistant (1)
- Customer Advisor (1)
- Finance (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator (1)
Beauty Advisor Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Boots (New York, NY) in May 2015.
I arrived 10 minutes early and the assistant manager saw me right away (the manager was on holiday so couldn't conduct the interviews themselves), however she wasn't fully aware of when I had booked my interview slot..!
She firstly told me a bit about the position, asked me to tell her a bit about myself and what experience is previously had. This was the extent of the questions!
We then went on to the shop floor where she asked me to find the cheapest box of paracetamol there was, and to say what I would do to tidy up a shelf.
From there we then went over to the No7 counter where I had chosen the face wipes to talk about and sell to a customer.
We then went in to the back room and I explained that I would have to return to university in September which I knew would affect my chances, and she kindly told me that they were probably looking for someone who was going to be with them for a longer period of time, which was completely understandable, but she would see what she could do when deciding with the manager.
- What previous retail experience do you have? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Boots
Beauty Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Boots in May 2009.
After passing a lengthy phone interview which covered company history, makeup trends, and skin care trends I had an actual interview. Very chill. Just talked with the woman about makeup and skincare. Since skin car is the company's primary focus, you should be up to date on various competitors.