Booz Allen Hamilton Acquisition Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Acquisition Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in June 2010.

Interviewed with 4 different people one at a time. HR, Team Lead, manager, and potential teammate. they asked me very open ended questions and were very friendly. what are you looking for in a career? something you failed in. how you meet deadlines.

Interview Questions
  • have you had any experience with confidential information?   View Answer
no negotiation, i was graduating in a month and this was the only offer i received. took the job immediately.

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Acquisition Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2010.

I walked into a room of 6 guys dressed in suits. I was placed at the center of the table and they asked me to present my case as to why I should be hired and what my experience was.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any generic questions asked to assess my personality. The things we talked about were my previous experience and how it related to the job I was applying for.   Answer Question