Booz Allen Hamilton

Updated Oct 23, 2014

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Professional Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2010.

You will go through several phone interviews and then 2 to 3 onsite interviews. They will get back to you within a week. They do ask tough questions, but have to since it is such a large firm. You will have to get an extensive back ground check and make sure you get a security clearance.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself within the company in 5 years?   Answer Question
No, I did not negotiate. Offer was exceptional!

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Administrative Professional Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

The interview went well. I was previously brought on through a staffing agency and was offered a full time position after the inital 90 days.

Administrative Professional Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2011.

I applied for the job, got an interview the next week and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate my salary.

Administrative Professional Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in June 2010.

I think Booz Allen would be a great company to work for, and I'm very sorry I wasn't offered the position. Despite the disappointment, I would classify my interview experience as a positive one. First, my recruiter, who was prompt and easy to work with, screened me in an initial phone interview. Second, I interviewed with two current employees on-site. One of the interviewers would have been a peer, the other a manager. Interview questions were fair and anticipated. My only complaint is the following: I did not receive much feedback from my recruiter as to the reason(s) I was turned down for the job. I would have appreciated whatever criticism was deserved so that I could improve for next time. Oh well! Good luck!

Interview Questions
    • When you review a description for an open position, what is one job requirement you'd rather stay away from?   Answer Question

Administrative Professional Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2010.

Applied via the Booz Allen Hamilton website, but also had a friend of a friend refer me; in my opinion, this is the most effective way to get your resume looked at by the hiring manager. About two weeks after applying online, I completed a phone interview with a recruiter. I have a 1:1 interview as well as a panel interview set up in the next couple of days and will hopefully be given an offer. Best of luck to all!