Booz Allen Hamilton

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Professional

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview Details – The interview went well. I was previously brought on through a staffing agency and was offered a full time position after the inital 90 days.

Administrative Professional

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the job, got an interview the next week and was offered the job.

Interview Question – What difficulties have you faced on the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary.

Administrative Professional

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in June 2010.

Interview Details – I think Booz Allen would be a great company to work for, and I'm very sorry I wasn't offered the position. Despite the disappointment, I would classify my interview experience as a positive one. First, my recruiter, who was prompt and easy to work with, screened me in an initial phone interview. Second, I interviewed with two current employees on-site. One of the interviewers would have been a peer, the other a manager. Interview questions were fair and anticipated. My only complaint is the following: I did not receive much feedback from my recruiter as to the reason(s) I was turned down for the job. I would have appreciated whatever criticism was deserved so that I could improve for next time. Oh well! Good luck!

Interview Question – When you review a description for an open position, what is one job requirement you'd rather stay away from?   Answer Question

Administrative Professional

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied via the Booz Allen Hamilton website, but also had a friend of a friend refer me; in my opinion, this is the most effective way to get your resume looked at by the hiring manager. About two weeks after applying online, I completed a phone interview with a recruiter. I have a 1:1 interview as well as a panel interview set up in the next couple of days and will hopefully be given an offer. Best of luck to all!

Interview Question – What is your salary range expectation?   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton Administrative Professional interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.