Booz Allen Hamilton

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2010.

Interview Details – I originally received an invitation to interview with bah in Maryland back in February. They flew me out to one of their locations where they had an entire event planned for the interviewees, which consisted of a short presentation and some food. When it came to the actual interview, I believe I interviewed with roughly 6 different individuals within the same room for ~15 minutes each.

Interview Question – What are some of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Engineering

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2009.

Interview Details – I found the Booz Allen Recruiter contact information from the Marines Executive Association job search web site. Once I submitted my resume to the Booz Allen Hamilton recruiter I was immediately contacted and had a 15 minute phone interview that asked generic questions (background, interests, what I knew about the Company). The recruiter then invited me to attend a Junior Military Officer (JMO) Recruiting Conference. Booz Allen paid for everything to fly me from the west coast to the east coast for the interview for two nights. The best way to describe the JMO Recruiting Conference was like speed dating, a one day event of round robin interviews. The first part entailed a quick introduction briefing by the recruiters and Senior Management, the second part was a break out group discussion with prior military officers who just got hired by Booz Allen Hamilton. They spoke of the Company environment, culture and their personal experiences. The third part was the "speed dating" process. Numerous internal BAH teams from all departments requested to speak with each candidate they were interested in (candidate resumes were sent out company wide prior to the event so teams knew who to speak with). Once you sat down with a team interviewer they asked general background questions, interests, experiences, availability. Once you were done with the interview you were asked to speak with another team. Each team had their own interviewing process and questions. After an entire day of interviewing we were informed of which teams were interested in the candidates and the candidates listed their top 5 teams they would like to be a part of. After the conference is was about 1 week after that I received a call from the BAH recruiter that informed me of which team I was being offered the job for, salary, location and start date. The negotiations were simple and reasonable. Following the offer the recruiter sent all the paperwork that needed to be filled. I also had to go online and complete their online application for the specified job title I was being hired for. After completing the application BAH did a background checking utilizing my application (which is very detailed, you need to remember where you lived 10 years ago and for a military personnel that can be a bit difficult). The overall process was extremely smooth and worth it leave taken.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was invited to a second round interview, however I was then told that there were no remaining interview spots available because they over scheduled. They said the would contact me if more interview spots opened up the following semester but none ever did.