Booz Allen Hamilton Executive Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 31, 2014
2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

interview process took 3 weeks once applied. Once you pass the recruiter. I interviewed with 5 different people indiviually. Was there for 3 hours total. It was a little draining. They ask a lot of behavioral questions. Be prepared to discuss your background and experiences in full detail.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle sensative information leaked to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Executive Assistant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in July 2010.

Applied online, received e-mail from recruiter to schedule phone interview about 1 week later. Had phone interview and heard back about in-person interview scheduling about 2 weeks later. The in-person interview was 4 1:1s lasting 30 minutes each. Interviewed with 2 Senior Associates and 2 Associates levels. Heard back about 3 days later that I got the job :) They were very flexible with my start date. I chose to start 2 weeks after receiving offer.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember the exact questions, but there were some personality based and some technical questions involved, none in which were very difficult. They asked questions that made them believe I "think outside of the box".   Answer Question

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!