Booz Allen Hamilton

Updated Dec 12, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

My first interview was wonderful, I met with the EA's of two of the partners of the team and it was mostly their decision since they would be working with the new hire. Meeting with the senior managers was a delight, everyone was real nice and friendly, they didn't put you through the ringer, but that was 14 years ago.

Interview Questions
  • The ever dreadful of "where do you see yourself in 5 years" or "what are your weaknesses"   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

interview process took 3 weeks once applied. Once you pass the recruiter. I interviewed with 5 different people indiviually. Was there for 3 hours total. It was a little draining. They ask a lot of behavioral questions. Be prepared to discuss your background and experiences in full detail.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle sensative information leaked to you?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in July 2010.

Applied online, received e-mail from recruiter to schedule phone interview about 1 week later. Had phone interview and heard back about in-person interview scheduling about 2 weeks later. The in-person interview was 4 1:1s lasting 30 minutes each. Interviewed with 2 Senior Associates and 2 Associates levels. Heard back about 3 days later that I got the job :) They were very flexible with my start date. I chose to start 2 weeks after receiving offer.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember the exact questions, but there were some personality based and some technical questions involved, none in which were very difficult. They asked questions that made them believe I "think outside of the box".   Answer Question