Booz Allen Hamilton

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Health Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in December 2013.

I applied online and through a university job website in November 2013. I received a phone call at 7:30pm a month and a half later asking me a few questions and inviting me to come in to the Atlanta office for an interview. I had three 30 minute interviews (no case studies, classic behavioral questions). It has been three months and I haven't heard back, I sent the recruiter a follow up email about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. At this point I've pretty much ruled it out.

Interview Questions
  • One of the interviewers interrupted me several times and asked if I thought I knew everything since I was a college student.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Health Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in October 2013.

I filled out an application online and someone contacted me for an initial phone screening a week later. The recruiter that I worked with was very nice but couldn't give me any additional information about the position I was interviewing for. I had an onsite interview the next week in VA. The interview was round robin style and I met with one health care analyst and another recruiter. The health care analyst asked me my skill set and told me about projects she was working on. The recruiter asked me behavioral questions. I never heard back from anyone regarding my application.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to ask your supervisor for help?   Answer Question