Booz Allen Hamilton Information Security Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Linthicum, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linthicum, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in June 2011.

Emailed resume to Booz Allen Hamilton after talking with friends who worked for them. Came to their location and interviewed with multiple people in the same building. Most of the interview process was trying to understand my skill set, strengths, and possible weaknesses. When I explained I had cross-domain experience they were interested in hiring me. They hired me even without a known position to fill.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in August 2010.

I met with a manager to discuss possible opportunities within the orginization. We discussed my career goals and how the company could help with them and how I could help the company attract new business.

Interview Questions
    • Why have you only been with your existing company for only one month?   Answer Question
    No negotiations were necessary.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!