Booz Allen Hamilton Information Security Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Richmond, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was good. I had different groups come one after the other to interview me, I guess they work in different client markets and different projects. At the end you would have to rate the interview in the order of group you will like to work with. Overall it was great. Thank God!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Anonymous Employee in Linthicum, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Linthicum, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

Emailed resume to Booz Allen Hamilton after talking with friends who worked for them. Came to their location and interviewed with multiple people in the same building. Most of the interview process was trying to understand my skill set, strengths, and possible weaknesses. When I explained I had cross-domain experience they were interested in hiring me. They hired me even without a known position to fill.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Arlington, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

I met with a manager to discuss possible opportunities within the orginization. We discussed my career goals and how the company could help with them and how I could help the company attract new business.

Interview Questions

• Why have you only been with your existing company for only one month?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were necessary.