Booz Allen Hamilton

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview Details – Interview with three people in one meeting followed by contingent offer. Received contingent offer but declined because position was not starting for nine months, assuming the contract was receiived.

Reason for Declining – Contingent offer with 9 months until starting if contract was accepted.

Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was very interesting in a way how it's organized. Group of people divided in different rooms with interviewers going around and talking to different candidates. I had three different individuals and they went from great to the so "don't want to be here" kind of attitude which made me kind of surprised. The last one, with the attitude, was young and sarcastic.

Very Easy Interview

Columbia, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview went really well. Very relaxing atmosphere. Three groups of people spoke with me. The first was the hiring manager who asked "tell me about yourself" and spoke about Booz Allen and their benefits. The second group was a panel of interviewers which asked a few questions relating to the skills required for the job. Behavioral question asked here was basically "how do you react to change in your work environment". The third person I met with was a recruiter who spoke in more detail about the company's benefits.

Interview Question – How to you react to change in the workplace?   Answer Question

McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2010.

Interview Details – Resume was forwarded to recruiter on Monday- got a call the next day to come in for a hiring event on Wednesday. Waiting to hear back. My interviews went very well and two of the interviews, my friends had already put in a word for me. Fingers crossed for an offer!

Interview Question – How would you describe yourself? Someone who works independently or a team member?   View Answer

Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview Details – Too many interviews for position
Takes too long to be hired
Have to speak with too many people in HR during hiring process

Negotiation Details – Difficult. Employment offer letter was botched with many contradicting conditions. HR inflexible to changing conditions. Offer letter was cut and paste job not reflecting actual issues relevant to working overseas. Offer was hobbled together using cut and paste from other offers.

Interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview Details – Process was simple...Had three thirty minute interviews. Received a phone call a few days later with an offer

Interview Question – I was pretty prepared and wasn't surprised by any of the questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intelligence Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter requesting a phone interview after she saw my resume in a database. She rescheduled the interview twice, and then finally cancelled it all together after asking me last minute what my clearances were. She was not familiar with the job descriptions for which she was recruiting, and it appeared she had not even read my resume in total. This is the third similar experience I have had with Booz Allen in the past year alone.

Interview Question – What is your clearance level? (The only question asked pre-interview, which was eventually cancelled).   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton Intelligence Analyst interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.