Booz Allen Hamilton Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.5

Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2015.

I had 2 technical interviews and one team fit for a junior position over the phone. Technical interview questions were basic computer networking/telephony questions and the team fit interview was more of a conversation. Still going through the rest of the hiring process but you are assigned an onboarding specialist and a sponsor once you start working. They originally wanted me to do a second in-person interview but decided they were comfortable making an offer and did not want to delay the process for me because I was unemployed. I received the offer letter a week later. Recruiters were very responsive to my questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in October 2014.

The interview process with this company involved 3 separate interviews that lasted about 90 minutes. Each Booz Allen representative interviewed me for 30 minutes each. Each rep had a set of questions focusing on my qualifications, knowledge about the job, information about the company, and if I was a good fit for the company. Although this process seems grueling, the interview was very relaxing. The representatives made me feel comfortable and not like I was up against the "firing squad". At the end of the interview, one rep informed me that I should be contacted by the company within 2 weeks. I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Interview with three people in one meeting followed by contingent offer. Received contingent offer but declined because position was not starting for nine months, assuming the contract was receiived.

Contingent offer with 9 months until starting if contract was accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2012.

Interview was very interesting in a way how it's organized. Group of people divided in different rooms with interviewers going around and talking to different candidates. I had three different individuals and they went from great to the so "don't want to be here" kind of attitude which made me kind of surprised. The last one, with the attitude, was young and sarcastic.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in July 2011.

After submitting a resume to a colleague, the recruiting team made a contact via email and arranged phone interview. After the phone interview, a technical interview was scheduled. The technical interview included introduction of the job opening and a brief overview of contract applied. Series of knowledge based questions followed. Overall, the interview was conducted in formal and professional manner. Interviewers kept the questions and comments simple and clear.

Interview Questions
    • The details of technical questions were overall unexpected, however, not too terrible.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in September 2010.

The interview went really well. Very relaxing atmosphere. Three groups of people spoke with me. The first was the hiring manager who asked "tell me about yourself" and spoke about Booz Allen and their benefits. The second group was a panel of interviewers which asked a few questions relating to the skills required for the job. Behavioral question asked here was basically "how do you react to change in your work environment". The third person I met with was a recruiter who spoke in more detail about the company's benefits.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2010.

Resume was forwarded to recruiter on Monday- got a call the next day to come in for a hiring event on Wednesday. Waiting to hear back. My interviews went very well and two of the interviews, my friends had already put in a word for me. Fingers crossed for an offer!

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe yourself? Someone who works independently or a team member?   View Answer

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Process was simple...Had three thirty minute interviews. Received a phone call a few days later with an offer

Interview Questions
    • I was pretty prepared and wasn't surprised by any of the questions.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2012.

Was contacted by a recruiter requesting a phone interview after she saw my resume in a database. She rescheduled the interview twice, and then finally cancelled it all together after asking me last minute what my clearances were. She was not familiar with the job descriptions for which she was recruiting, and it appeared she had not even read my resume in total. This is the third similar experience I have had with Booz Allen in the past year alone.

Interview Questions
    • What is your clearance level? (The only question asked pre-interview, which was eventually cancelled).   Answer Question