Booz Allen Hamilton

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in September 2014.

The hiring process was a smooth one. My initial phone screen was with the recruiter. She conformed my face-to-face at the end. The following week I went in for my interview. The interview was in a conference room and resembled speed dating. I remained seated and the managers moved from table to table. I interviewed with two managers.

Interview Questions
    • Why Booz Allen Hamilton and not Deloitte, Accenture, or a McKinsey?   Answer Question
    Negotiation was easy. I didn't ask for much so I got what I requested.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in September 2014.

It was very quick and efficient. Almost too much so. One phone screen followed by an HR session that described the process. Then 40 minutes on the phone with the hiring manager. Soon after, I was brought into the office for a couple of sessions with peers. Less than a week from 1st contact to offer. The security screen was a big pain however.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you can handle working for the government?   Answer Question

Management Consulting Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in September 2014.

I applied directly to the company and was contacted for an initial screening interview in less than a week. From that, I was asked back for an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain a situation in which I failed at getting the result from a situation that I was spearheading at work.   Answer Question

Engineering Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Applied for a job online, was contacted by HR a few weeks later. HR gave me an initial screening to gauge my fit for and interest in the position. I was told I my application would be forwarded to the hiring managers. A few weeks later, I heard from another HR representative to set up a phone interview.

Phone interview was a panel phone interview. Standard personality/behavioral, and prior experience questions. Was told that I would hear back in the next few days and after two months called my initial HR representative to check the status in which I was told that I was still being considered but they were not in a place to hire yet.

Interview Questions

I had already interviewed for and accepted another position by the time I heard back from them.

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview process began with a pre Screen telephone interview with the HR Recruiter. This was Followed by an on-site interview with two managers from the team. Followed by a final on-site interview with the Director/Partner.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate a higher offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Contacted for a phone interview a few days after sending a BAH recruiter my resume. Phone interview was conversational and lasted ~20 minutes. Offer letter came 2 days later as I told them I had another offer on the table.

Interview Questions
    Salary and benefits were above average. No negotiation

Software Developer Interview

I was referred to the position from an Employee Referral. I was contacted by a Booz Allen recruiter about 3 weeks after applying for the position.

I was unable to have an in person interview due to logistics. It took place over the phone.

After reading several interview responses here on glassdoor for Booz Allen, I got the impression that there was little technical questions. This was not my case. Two of the five interviews grilled me pretty thoroughly so be prepared to answer questions about technologies you have listed as skills.

The interviewers were all very easy going and the process was quite pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked by each interviewer the difference abstract classes and interfaces.   Answer Question

Lead Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

The hiring process is long and tedious. You will likely interview with 3 or 4 people and there will be a background check. They might bring you in several times to interview with different levels of people.

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in August 2014.

Had a referral through a friend. I was invited for an onsite recruiting event at HQ in Mclean. It was set up like speed dating, you sat in a room and manager who were interested in you came in and interviewed you and then you waited for the next interviewer.

Mission Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in August 2014.

The interview was a panel interview with 6 members of the team. All members were very nice and made me feel comfortable. All the questions that they asked were straight forward so I did not feel that they were trying to catch me up in any way. All the questions I had prepared to ask were all answered before I had the chance to ask them.