Booz Allen Hamilton Management Consulting Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Tysons Corner, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

They put about 20 people in a room and we went round robin to three different managers. They called it "speed interviewing".

Interview Questions

They offered my $125k, then when I accepted, said they could not pay more than 95k

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Management Consulting Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in December 2012.

Interview

The interview began with about 15 applicants in a room with an HR manager describing the company and the hiring process, and also fielding any questions we had. After that, applicants were sat at individual desks while managers circulated in three 30 minute intervals conducting interviews. The interviews were largely focused on the resume submitted with your application, with requests for stories supporting each listed accomplishment, as well as the typical "what is your greatest weakness/strength" set of questions.

Interview Questions

HR was unprofessional in the negotiation process - seemed offended when I came prepared with information regarding others who have similar roles within the company and their salaries, as well as other offers from competitors.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in October 2008.

Interview

It was very efficient and once I came in for interviews there was a presentation on the company and then I met with 5 different individuals. I had to meet with one more individual another day becasue he was out of the office but I recieved an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and what makes it better than your previous work environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate