Booz Allen Hamilton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in September 2010.

Interview Details – Blocked off three hours and rotated through four interviewers. Very direct questions relating to my background, experience and goals. All of the interviewers were friendly, personable and intelligent. Had a bad experience dealing with the head hunting firm that I was working with, which lead to miscommunications regarding my salary expectation and benefits. Wish it would have worked out.

Interview Question – What do you least like about managing people?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary and benefit negotiations. Did not feel that the new position and location were worth the salary and benefits offered. Stayed with my current organization.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview Details – I personally liked it. They were really gentle, but consulting isn't for me.

Interview Question – Talk about my negative points.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because I didn't like consulting

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.