Booz Allen Hamilton Program Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 23, 2014
2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Analyst Interview

phone call to switch teams

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlantic City, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2010.

Saw position on Indeed.com, applied via BAH website career page, receieved email from a recruiter a week later asking for a phone interview. Phone interview held the next day and I was scheduled for a personal interview two days later in Atlantic City. Meet with two Senior Associates for about 30 minutes. Interview started with a description of position and what they were looking for in the candidate (<5 min). Was really only asked one question...the infamous "tell us about yourself?" they did not want to hear about anything that was on the resume. They wanted to know about the stuff that was not on the resume. when they did ask about something on the resume, it was very informal and mixed into the conversation about myself. Total time talking about myself was about 20 minutes. last part was the Q&A...come prepared with really good questions, (they were impressed, and even complimented me, that I asked tough questions about the project they were hiring for as well as BAH's Transportion division...so do your homework.) All in all, very friendly people, very candid and informative interview. I was told by the HR guy that I would hear back from BAH next week for the next step.

Interview Questions
    • We have yor resume and know you on paper, tell us about you?   View Answer

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!