Booz Allen Hamilton Program Analyst Interview Questions

Program Analyst Interview

Interview

phone call to switch teams

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Atlantic City, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

Saw position on Indeed.com, applied via BAH website career page, receieved email from a recruiter a week later asking for a phone interview. Phone interview held the next day and I was scheduled for a personal interview two days later in Atlantic City. Meet with two Senior Associates for about 30 minutes. Interview started with a description of position and what they were looking for in the candidate (<5 min). Was really only asked one question...the infamous "tell us about yourself?" they did not want to hear about anything that was on the resume. They wanted to know about the stuff that was not on the resume. when they did ask about something on the resume, it was very informal and mixed into the conversation about myself. Total time talking about myself was about 20 minutes. last part was the Q&A...come prepared with really good questions, (they were impressed, and even complimented me, that I asked tough questions about the project they were hiring for as well as BAH's Transportion division...so do your homework.) All in all, very friendly people, very candid and informative interview. I was told by the HR guy that I would hear back from BAH next week for the next step.

Interview Questions

• We have yor resume and know you on paper, tell us about you?   1 Answer