Booz Allen Hamilton

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Brand Strategist Interview

Senior Brand Strategist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted by two different HR people on the same day via email. I made arrangements with one for a phone interview. The other didn't got back to me. I was stood up for the phone interview so I called her cell phone, which was the only number provided on her email. Oddly, the second HR person called and we had a good phone interview. She had no idea the first HR person was also talking to me. The next day she said she spoke to the department lead and they decided the position was way too junior for me.

Interview Question – None. All basic experience-related questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Booz Allen Hamilton Videos

Booz Allen Hamilton – Why Work for Us?

We're looking for people with brains and heart. We believe in vision and passion. Being part of something bigger than a company or job matters to our employees. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll help some of the most… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Brand Strategist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.