Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Great communications from beginning to end. Ability to meet with a variety of people in order to ask questions and get a feeling for the team you would be working with.

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Senior Busi Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

BAH offers professional services to companies, mostly via federal contracts. Once BAH wins a contract, they staff the positions needed. Typically BAH is interested in filling these positions with someone who the client will be happy with. Good general knowledge of the position is required, but a contractor mindset is very sought after. A contractor mindset is an understanding that you work for BAH, but you are making the client happy, if the client likes you, you are golden. Since you will typically not be interviewed by the client, you will be interviewed by BAH staff who are trying to get what the client is looking for. If you can come across as confident and sure of your ability, you will do fine. Remember, you are trying to convince BAH you can do the job for the client.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you know about Federal contracts? - I found this question irrelevant to the job position, but remember, BAH is in the business of getting and sustaining contracts, so a little knowledge here will go along way   Answer Question
    Easy, you typlicall ask for more than the average salary for the position in the open marketplace. you will be a contractor, which pays more due to the inherent instability.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2008.

I was hired for a specific contract BAH had. So I interviewed with the current BAH on-site staff that had been working with the client. I initally interviewed with HR, then on-site task lead, then offered the job, about a 2 week process

Interview Questions
    Always negotiated salary after a job offer! I went from 70K offer to 78K in about 10 minutes. No sign on bonus for BAH, bummer.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!