Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com

Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Business Systems Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview Details – Great communications from beginning to end. Ability to meet with a variety of people in order to ask questions and get a feeling for the team you would be working with.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Senior Busi Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Busi Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview Details – BAH offers professional services to companies, mostly via federal contracts. Once BAH wins a contract, they staff the positions needed. Typically BAH is interested in filling these positions with someone who the client will be happy with. Good general knowledge of the position is required, but a contractor mindset is very sought after. A contractor mindset is an understanding that you work for BAH, but you are making the client happy, if the client likes you, you are golden. Since you will typically not be interviewed by the client, you will be interviewed by BAH staff who are trying to get what the client is looking for. If you can come across as confident and sure of your ability, you will do fine. Remember, you are trying to convince BAH you can do the job for the client.

Interview Question – How much do you know about Federal contracts? - I found this question irrelevant to the job position, but remember, BAH is in the business of getting and sustaining contracts, so a little knowledge here will go along way   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, you typlicall ask for more than the average salary for the position in the open marketplace. you will be a contractor, which pays more due to the inherent instability.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Business Systems Analyst
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2008.

Interview Details – I was hired for a specific contract BAH had. So I interviewed with the current BAH on-site staff that had been working with the client. I initally interviewed with HR, then on-site task lead, then offered the job, about a 2 week process

Interview Question – all pretty standard questions, nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Always negotiated salary after a job offer! I went from 70K offer to 78K in about 10 minutes. No sign on bonus for BAH, bummer.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!