Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Hawaii

2.7

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

My interview process was minimal. I came in one time and met with a panel of employees who put me through a 40 minute interview. The interview focused on ensuring a cultural fit, once they had their answer I was asked questions to verify my experience that was listed on my resume. A week later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult or unexpected. The questions asked were aimed at identifying qualifications but were mostly focused on ensuring a cultural fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had very little room to negotiate. I was young with little experience and they did not have the contract yet so the demand was less than it would be if they needed an immediate hire to fill a position.