Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,906 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Consultant Intel Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Intel Analyst Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in July 2011.

Interview Details – It's all about the resume. If you have the relevant experience, you're in. Interviews in intelligence are merely a formality. Your past work may be reviewed. Also, the community is small enough that people will likely know who you are, so it's also about reputation.

Negotiation Details – I told them what I wanted, which was at the top of the industry range. They came at me with a salary that was lower. With that said, I don't care what BAH says, they do not pay as much as some of their competitors, such as BAE Systems.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Consultant Intel Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.