Booz Allen Hamilton

Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.8

114 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

very knowledgable regarding the platforms I have used in the past. They know what they are looking for and based on your resume they make you feel like they know you already.

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Initially has one phone interview as a screening with an internal recruiter (HR) with behavioral questions and resume related questions. Then had an onsite interview which lasted several hours, including 3 interviews each with a 2 person panel. Later had one more phone interview for follow-up to clarify which group would be the best fit.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you failed to meet the objectives of the project.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is possible if you have valid reasons.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

After 1 hour screening interview, had 1 hour interview with Principal. Was extended an offer about 3 weeks later. Interview was mainly around my professional background, skills, behavioral questions and my aspirations for joining Booz Allen.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't have any business case-related questions. Just behavior questions and what one was seeking in transitioning to Booz Allen.   Answer Question
    Tried to negotiate, but did not have much success.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Quite efficient process, initially screened by someone in HR, then round-robin type interviews with multiple candidates, but individual 30min well-organized, relatively simple interviews (resume walkthrough, why interested in Booz Allen etc). It was unclear during process what position exactly I was being hired for, and what team/who was interviewing and who I'd be working with, presumably because more than one position and team were hiring.

Interview Questions
    • These depended on the individual interviewing, it didn't seem as though there was a defined set of interview questions, which made it more comfortable. No business case/case study.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Contacted for a phone interview a few days after sending a BAH recruiter my resume. Phone interview was conversational and lasted ~20 minutes. Offer letter came 2 days later as I told them I had another offer on the table.

Interview Questions
    Salary and benefits were above average. No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview is done by multiple staff members as either an intern or a full time staff and can be done for a general hiring or as a project specific job opening

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this job? What makes you different from others?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

I was hired through University Recruiting, which was like a speed dating process of interviews. My university submitted my resume to Booz Allen. I received a phone call for an interview screening, then had three interviews with different people.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview took several months from start to finish but the real part only took a week or so. submitted an application, then had a phone interview then went to VA for second round interviews. Got placed in a room with other applicants. Received an overview presentation then had two interviews. Got a call two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They ask the typical behavioral questions but also really dug into my resume. Be prepared to speak on your experience.   View Answer
    N/A

Senior Consultant Interview

I came into the company through an outside program, so my experience was different than most. I also interviewed on campus after the superday. The questions were pretty standard. Nothing too crazy.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

I applied online and was also referred by an employee. Got a call from HR and later I was interviewed on the phone by my soon-to-be Senior Associate, and then another Senior Associate. For the in-person interview, I was interviewed by 5 different people...mostly teammates and a Principal. I was also interviewed on the client side by the prime contractors. Questions were a mix of behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle conflict within your team? How would you convince the client to adopt a certain approach to implementation?   Answer Question
    Made a counteroffer and it was met in the middle