Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2014

2.7

111 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Quite efficient process, initially screened by someone in HR, then round-robin type interviews with multiple candidates, but individual 30min well-organized, relatively simple interviews (resume walkthrough, why interested in Booz Allen etc). It was unclear during process what position exactly I was being hired for, and what team/who was interviewing and who I'd be working with, presumably because more than one position and team were hiring.

Interview Questions
  • These depended on the individual interviewing, it didn't seem as though there was a defined set of interview questions, which made it more comfortable. No business case/case study.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Contacted for a phone interview a few days after sending a BAH recruiter my resume. Phone interview was conversational and lasted ~20 minutes. Offer letter came 2 days later as I told them I had another offer on the table.

Interview Questions
    Salary and benefits were above average. No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview is done by multiple staff members as either an intern or a full time staff and can be done for a general hiring or as a project specific job opening

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this job? What makes you different from others?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

I was hired through University Recruiting, which was like a speed dating process of interviews. My university submitted my resume to Booz Allen. I received a phone call for an interview screening, then had three interviews with different people.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview took several months from start to finish but the real part only took a week or so. submitted an application, then had a phone interview then went to VA for second round interviews. Got placed in a room with other applicants. Received an overview presentation then had two interviews. Got a call two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They ask the typical behavioral questions but also really dug into my resume. Be prepared to speak on your experience.   View Answer
    N/A

Senior Consultant Interview

I came into the company through an outside program, so my experience was different than most. I also interviewed on campus after the superday. The questions were pretty standard. Nothing too crazy.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

I applied online and was also referred by an employee. Got a call from HR and later I was interviewed on the phone by my soon-to-be Senior Associate, and then another Senior Associate. For the in-person interview, I was interviewed by 5 different people...mostly teammates and a Principal. I was also interviewed on the client side by the prime contractors. Questions were a mix of behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle conflict within your team? How would you convince the client to adopt a certain approach to implementation?   Answer Question
    Made a counteroffer and it was met in the middle

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in December 2013.

I was reached out to by an external recruiter based in Atlanta to come to a three hour interview session at the McLean office. Around 50 other candidates came and we each had our own table where panels of associates came and spoke with us individually. The discussion was mostly the same with each panel and was about prior experience and how you would be a fit and the value you would provide.

I thought I was applying for a specific position, but each panel member evaluated me based on their need.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

One on one interview session with several managers.

It took about a week to be confirmed.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

The interview process had an initial phone screen and an in person interview.

Interview Questions

The salary was significantly lower than expected

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!