Booz Allen Hamilton

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Defense Analyst Interview

Honolulu, HI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2011.

Interview Details – Met with HR rep first...then a combination of one on one and group interviews. Interview really was easy and straightforward. Questions were direct and common in nature...no trick questions. Most of the interview surrounded my experiences in the military. No questions regarding company leadership, policies, mission, etc. Interviewers had me at ease. I was able to ask as many questions about the company as I desired. Overall experience: Very positive.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult

What were my thoughts on the Pacific Air Forces reorganization and what pitfalls I foresee,
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Defense Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.