Booz Allen Hamilton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in September 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and was contacted by one of their recruiters to come in a invitation only career day at their location in Herndon. As, I went there, I was seated in a large room with several other candidates seating on different tables. Two interviewers would come in and sit with each candidate for about half and hour and leave. This lasted for two hours with three teams interviewing me with some gap in between. As for the interview experience, it seemed not at all relevant to the position applied. Although, I have more of a mobile application development experience, I was interviewed by teams needing database programmers and web developers. What a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in July 2007.

Interview Details – Interview process was thorough. Had initial interview when recruiter called to offer job opportunity at Booz Allen Hamilton. We discussed the company, the position, and my current salary. Follow up calls was for personal details for the background check. Had the 1-to-1 interview with the hiring manager, project manager, and the technical lead on the project. The interview went very well and I knew I would get the job. I became restless after a week of no response from the recruiter about whether I got the job or not. I learnt finally that the background check usually took longer and without that, no decision could be made. I got my offer letter 2-days before the scheduled start date.

Negotiation Details – I had no negotiation power since I was more interested in leaving my previous company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.