Booz Allen Hamilton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

SharePoint Developer Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted in the May of 2012 by recruiting. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May or June 2012. I can't remember exactly.

Interview Details – Recruiter interview by phone, followed by 1-2 individual, in-person 30-60 minute interviews at office location with senior leaders, managers. Received offer letter within 1 week.
Interview Question – Nothing particularly difficult - questions were focused on my areas of expertise, past work experience, and future career goals.

Negotiation Details – They made me and offer at 120k. Best part is I work from home.

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton SharePoint Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.