Booz Allen Hamilton Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2015
Updated Mar 8, 2015

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

It was three back to back in person interviews each about 30-40 minutes.
Mostly behavior questions, questions about my past projects and some basic OOP questions.
1 example of code was provided, had to debug it if anything was wrong with it and explain its time complexity.
Very informative and nice interviewers,

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

I was referred to the position from an Employee Referral. I was contacted by a Booz Allen recruiter about 3 weeks after applying for the position.

I was unable to have an in person interview due to logistics. It took place over the phone.

After reading several interview responses here on glassdoor for Booz Allen, I got the impression that there was little technical questions. This was not my case. Two of the five interviews grilled me pretty thoroughly so be prepared to answer questions about technologies you have listed as skills.

The interviewers were all very easy going and the process was quite pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked by each interviewer the difference abstract classes and interfaces.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

I was referred by an employee. About 24 hours after sending me resume, to a friend, I received a phone call from a recruiter from the company. The recruiter set up an interview with a project team. I interviewed with 3 team members at once, and heard back within a few days that I had an offer of employment.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle sending out emails from the Ruby on Rails application to the end users? What sort of data structure would you use?   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate for a bit higher and was turned down. Accepted original offer.