Booz Allen Hamilton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview Details – Interview is done by multiple staff members as either an intern or a full time staff and can be done for a general hiring or as a project specific job opening

Interview Question – Why do you want this job? What makes you different from others?   View Answer

Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in December 2013.

Interview Details – Much easier than expected. Although I was hired for a very specific project and the only questions I was asked centered around specific project experience. Luckily the project was exactly like my last project at my former company so I anticipated most of the questions.

Interview Question – Asking about some federal compliance experience I had over 10 years ago. It was tough to remember all the details.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter call and offered me a salary above what I was seeking so I accepted immediately.

Office Management Specialist Interview

Office Management Specialist
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in June 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted a week prior to my interview for a phone screening. HR asked me questions about my experience and what my salary expectations were. The latter kind of threw me off because I wasn't sure what the range was so I settled on the average salary for my career field which I had researched.

The interview itself was fairly straight forward. I was brought into a conference room and a team member from each part of the office came in. It was kind of a tag team approach, as one finished they would go grab the next person. . I really liked that because they all had different perspectives and explained what their piece of the puzzle was that ultimately contributes to the client's needs.

Interview Question – I felt really over prepared for the experience because they didn't ask any behavioral questions or any typical interview questions really. The only question they did ask was why I wanted to work for the company.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had 3 phone interviews. 1st with HR, second 2 with Senior Associates

Interview Question – All questions were standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview Details – I was fortunate and knew someone...no interview process

Interview Question – Not applicable   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got what I initially asked for

Interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview Details – Met with four senior managers and an HR representative. Found out after that only two of the managers really mattered. Reviewed my resume multiple times during meetings. Met with HR representative to discuss culture of company and salary expectations. Received call a couple months later from HR extending an offer.

Interview Question – No overly difficult questions. Asked about background and skill-set. Very professional.   Answer Question

Associate Developer Interview

Associate Developer
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2012.

Interview Details – My resume was submitted by a current employee. Within a week I was contacted by recruiting at Booz Allen and a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about my qualifications and past work experience. After the phone interview I was scheduled for an in person interview which consisted of 1 on 1 interviews with 2 hiring managers who were both interested in me based on my resume and phone interview. A day or 2 later I received a phone call stating that I was going to be offered a position and the next day I received my offer letter in the mail.

Interview Question – There weren't any truly difficult questions. If anything that was the most unexpected thing. The interview consisted of me discussing my past work experience.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2011.

Interview Details – My interviews were done over phone in a rushed fashion because I was the incumbent at a client site and they wanted to keep me aboard during the transition. Basically the client spoke for me saying they wanted to keep me on and I suppose I fit the price range.

Interview Question – Salary requirement?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted immediately. I guess I lowballed myself.

Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview Details – Rounds of interviews. 1st round: phone screen, 2nd round: technical skills, 3rd round: previous experience, 4th round: personality

Interview Question – How did you over come any obstacles from your previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Sharepoint Developer
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted in the May of 2012 by recruiting. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May or June 2012. I can't remember exactly.

Interview Details – Recruiter interview by phone, followed by 1-2 individual, in-person 30-60 minute interviews at office location with senior leaders, managers. Received offer letter within 1 week.
Interview Question – Nothing particularly difficult - questions were focused on my areas of expertise, past work experience, and future career goals.

Negotiation Details – They made me and offer at 120k. Best part is I work from home.

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!