Booz & Company

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Booz & Company.

Interview Details – Applied through university recruiting, first round on monday final round that friday

Interview Question – How would you value a hospital?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Booz & Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – There were two 45-minute interviews which both went over your background and had you do a case study. The cases were actually easier than I thought, and the interviewers were really nice. The interviewers both seemed to like me and also both said I did a good job on the cases, so it is a bit of a black box right now as to what they're looking for. I almost wish the interviewers hadn't said I did well, as they ended up getting my hopes up. Good luck.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when things didn't go as expected.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Booz & Company

Interview Details – First round; 2 x 45 minute interviews. Second round; 2 x 45 minute interviews and individual presentation. Structure of each interview; CV discussion, motivation, case study and Q&A.

Interview Question – One of the case studies was pretty abstract and did not follow the standard Booz format.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Booz & Company

Interview Details – Applied online with CV & covering letter.
Invited for first-round interview in London office which consisted of 2x 1:1 interviews, each with case studies and competency questions.
Invited back for second-round interview with same format & presentation prepare (with 3 days notice given)

Interview Question – Standard competency questions & cases   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Booz & Company in January 2012.

Interview Details – First day - two interviews, each 45 minutes, with CV discussion and case studies.

Second day - same thing but with more senior people, plus a five minute presentation that I'd been given the title of three days beforehand, and five minutes of questions on it.

Example question - what factors would you consider in estimating the rise in demand for bicycles in central London if the tube and the buses were closed down?

Interview Question – How would you go about estimating the value of a license for new mobile phone tech (ie a 4G license)?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Booz & Company in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online (standard CV/covering letter), invited after application deadline for first-round interview in London office. Format was 2 1:1 interviews, each with case studies and competency questions. Invited back for second-round interview with same format, plus a presentation (prepared in advance). Every interviewer was friendly and open, and seemed more interested in getting to know you than catching you out.

Interview Question – Tell me about your leadership experience   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz & Company

Worked for Booz & Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz & Company Summer Consultant interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz & Company employees and interview candidates.