Borders

Relevance Date Difficulty

I Was Actually the Interviewer Interview

I Was Actually the Interviewer
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Borders in June 2011.

Interview Details – This was an employee referral and I had heard good things about the individual. I would say having a can do attitude really helped this person. We were looking for someone self motivated, positive, and quick learner. The best question I ever got from an HR person in my first interview with the company was: "What motivates you?" I have used that question throughout my career with Borders/Waldenbooks and the answers are very tellingabout the the candidate.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   View Answer
  • What was the most difficult customer service experience you ever had and how did you handle the situation?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Borders

Worked for Borders? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Borders I Was Actually the Interviewer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Borders employees and interview candidates.