BorgWarner

BorgWarner Interview Questions in Ithaca, NY

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BorgWarner in December 2013.

After sending in a resume I had a phone interview with multiple engineers. Questions regarding classes taken and past and current projects were asked. The interview is geared more towards what you are interested in and where you would fit best for the available positions.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BorgWarner in January 2009.

I was brought in by a staffing company. I completed one or two phone interviews with engineering not HR. I then completed a full day panel interview. All questions that were asked seemed very reasonably. You should be prepare to answer questions about your past experience and give examples etc. I had experience and interest in the core product area. Therefore it was not hard to show interest in product line. I think showing interest in product and willingness to learn and were key to getting the offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the design process   View Answer
    • How were you able to get something done in a expidated situation.   View Answer
    I was asked what my salary requirement were at the end of my interview day. I received an offer slightly higher with relocation etc.