Bose

Updated Oct 31, 2014
Updated Oct 31, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bose.

Telephone interview with hiring manager. Was asked DSP, C and matlab questions. They value referrals greatly. Was contacted directly after online application. This is followed by telephone interview with the HR. They ask you about relocation and compensation requirements

Other Interview Reviews for Bose

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bose in November 2013.

It was pretty standard interview. Nothing too crazy. If you can relax and communicate you should be fine. Just brush up on few ECE stuff and thermo/thermal analysis process. Basic technical questions.

Other offers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bose in October 2011.

Got called through a college recruiter, who set up a couple of phone call interviews to just get to know me, then a couple of group phone interviews to hear about classes and projects I had worked on.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had experience with coding/scripting languages, and what have you done with them?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bose in March 2008.

Bose HR contacted my school looking for people with my background, which certainly opened doors for me. I emailed a recruiter and a phone interview was set up shortly after. I was interviewed/screened by an HR rep before being forwarded along to a person in my discipline. Notification happened shortly after that - within two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about how you would design research in _____________ situation.   Answer Question