Bose

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bose in October 2011.

Interview Details – Got called through a college recruiter, who set up a couple of phone call interviews to just get to know me, then a couple of group phone interviews to hear about classes and projects I had worked on.

Interview Question – Have you had experience with coding/scripting languages, and what have you done with them?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bose in March 2008.

Interview Details – Bose HR contacted my school looking for people with my background, which certainly opened doors for me. I emailed a recruiter and a phone interview was set up shortly after. I was interviewed/screened by an HR rep before being forwarded along to a person in my discipline. Notification happened shortly after that - within two weeks.

Interview Question – Talk about how you would design research in _____________ situation.   Answer Question

Worked for Bose? Contribute to the Community!