Bose Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.9

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bose.

Interview

Ask some basic questions on some simple concepts and projects I have done. Some information about the position. Requirement of the position and ... ask me about my background and a new software that he never used before

Interview Questions

• something about hardware part?   1 Answer

Acoustics Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bose.

Interview

I had submitted a resume and cover letter to someone who circulated my profile throughout the company. One by one, I received three phone interviews over the course of one week; all of them reviewed my experience and tested me with technical questions about acoustics and circuits knowledge. Out of those managers, two of them gave me offers by the end of the week.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Bose (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. Took over 4 months for the entire process. First step: One hour phone interview with hiring manager. Second Step: write a 2 page mini research paper making a recommendation on entering a new line of business. Third step: on-site interviews with 7 people, one hour each. Case studies at almost every stage of the process, on the phone and in person. Very analytical people. Looking for a culture fit in a group of mostly engineers.

Interview Questions

• Case Study: How would you analyze whether to enter a new line of business?   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer III Interview

Interview

a little long, phone screen & two rounds of in-person interviews; people very friendly and passionate about Dr. Bose - lots of long-tenured folks - many different groups and acronyms used

Team Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Bose (Jeffersonville, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was for there new plant opening in Jeffersonville Indiana.I received calls from 3 different randstand recruiters under Bose after they got my resume on career builder and indeed .First was a phone interview where they ask about my previous job and salary .They had a lot of different opening .

Interview Questions

• The main interview questions : 1. What do you know about Bose products   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer
    • What challenges you have encountered?   Answer Question
    • Then know about Bose values they will ask you how you have dealt with them in the past .these are normal values   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes you can but I was content with what l was offered.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bose (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Eight hours of back to back one on one interviews with potential co-workers and managers from various departments I would potentially interact with or do work for if hired. The recruiter walked me between interviews and sat with me for lunch. Some of the interviewers had a good understanding of market research methodology and some did not.

Interview Questions

• A sample research project was assigned that required ~10-20 hours of unpaid time before the interview took place Which methodology would you use to answer this research question? What are weaknesses and strengths?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bose in April 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening with HR Recruiter (15 minutes), phone interview with hiring team member (1 hour), in-person interviews with 5 people in one day (1 hour each). The 5 hour epic interview day was overboard. It went fine, but just felt unnecessary. On the positive side, I did get a good sense of the work environment, which ultimately wasn't a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

Commute too long, but also, vacation time only starts at 2 weeks(!), workspace is dated and nearly windowless, "meeting-centric" day-to-day work environment. I wasn't convinced when people told me they liked working there.

Radio Frequency Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bose in April 2015.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn, got contact by HR in about a week, set up a phone interview with hiring manager, and the conversation last about 30 mins. I was asked about the projects list on my resume and was asked about how to estimate a dipole antenna's length.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bose.

Interview

Interview took a very long time. Met with 3-4 people over course of 4 hours. Had to bring in examples of work. Took a mathematics/business acumen quiz.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from the most in your previous role?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Got contacted by a third party recruiter. He gave me points and what to talk about in my next interviews with the company. Then was interviewed by an acting DM and then finally a person from human resources.

Interview Questions

• Development of managers   Answer Question
    • We want someone who is going to stay with us in the long run, is that you?   1 Answer
    • Tell me what you like about Bose products.   Answer Question

- I was interviewed by an acting DM from another area and he couldn't answer basic store-specific questions. - Wasn't impress with their knowledge. Seemed like they knew the basics off of the Wikipedia page. - Everyone at the company has longevity and are out of touch with the retail side of it.