Bosh Global Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bosh Global Services

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bosh Global Services (Newport News, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

The BOSH Recruiter was very thorough - providing two phone numbers and an email address and keeping in constant contact regarding the process. The recruiter and hiring manager interviewed me together, asking questions ranging a variety of topics: qualifications, background, personal goals, and how I would contribute most to the company and department. They send immediate feedback regarding my progress in the recruiting process. I was extremely impressed with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to share a personal goal for the next 5 years, which was slightly unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very comfortable. Done over the phone with HR Director.

Director, Capture Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bosh Global Services in August 2011.

Interview

Very thorough and informative. I was provided the opportunity to meet the Corporate Executives and learn the Company's vision for the future.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't clear at the outset which position I was actually being interviewed for so I had to ensure I responded for both. There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight-forward and honest.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bosh Global Services (Bangalore (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview consist of two technical and one manager rounds followed by a formal HR round, In first round they asked only on core java, second they dealt with core java and some logical questions. Manager round deals with project.

Interview Questions

The reason for declining the offer is CTC, they have given me 10 % hike and that too they moved it to variable component !