Bosley Medical

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bosley Medical

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bosley Medical in September 2012.

Interviewer was late and spoke low resulting in having to repeat questions and answers.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be up to cleaning the bathroom if need be?   View Answer

Senior Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bosley Medical in August 2009.

The interview process was quite extensive. I recall that I had to interview with the regional sales manager and with the head of senior counselors and also had a phone interview. They conducted a background check and then I had to go to Beverly Hills for 3 weeks of training.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview was that they made me do a mock sales presentation. This is a bit difficult especially without knowing their sales process.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, I simply accepted the offer. After I was hired I found I was being paid $500 less per month than others in my office so I raised this with management and they raised my pay. A year later I was performing very well and requested another raise which they also gave me. Over time the commissions were going down due to changes in the comp plan and I requested another raise but was denied.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bosley Medical in January 2008.

Phone interview then face to face with dexterity tests

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a good candidate for this position   View Answer
    N/a