Bosley Medical

Relevance Date Difficulty

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bosley Medical in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewer was late and spoke low resulting in having to repeat questions and answers.

Interview Question – Would I be up to cleaning the bathroom if need be?   View Answer

Senior Counselor Interview

Senior Counselor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bosley Medical in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was quite extensive. I recall that I had to interview with the regional sales manager and with the head of senior counselors and also had a phone interview. They conducted a background check and then I had to go to Beverly Hills for 3 weeks of training.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the interview was that they made me do a mock sales presentation. This is a bit difficult especially without knowing their sales process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, I simply accepted the offer. After I was hired I found I was being paid $500 less per month than others in my office so I raised this with management and they raised my pay. A year later I was performing very well and requested another raise which they also gave me. Over time the commissions were going down due to changes in the comp plan and I requested another raise but was denied.

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant
Buckhead, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bosley Medical in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview then face to face with dexterity tests

Interview Question – What makes you a good candidate for this position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bosley Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bosley Medical interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bosley Medical employees and interview candidates.