Bostik

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Internship Interview

Engineering Internship

Interviewed at Bostik

Interview Details – On Campus interview. Was contacted after applying through my schools job board.

Interview Question – easy, simple questions about my resume   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Planner
Conyers, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Bostik in March 2011.

Interview Details – Both Plant Manager and Logistics Manager go over your background on your resume and ask for examples of a time when you experienced a hard decision and what did you do. If you work well in groups, etc. Examples of your accomplishments and what you did directly in those roles. Asked to discuss your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – When would you be able to start, if you answer right away, plant manager may question why you wouldn't give your current company the 2 weeks notice. (Is their an issue with your current company you work for?).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated that I had prior trips and vacation planned and gave them the dates, they said they could work with me. New positions only get 2 weeks vacation, I inadvertantly negotiated 3 weeks.

Maintenance Planner/Supervisor Interview

Maintenance Planner/Supervisor
Middleton, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bostik in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very personable, and from the get go, wanted to get the interviewee comfortable. The interview was conversational in nature. There were a few pointed questions dealing with Safety issues, Leadership style, and experience in processes. The interview was 45 minutes in length. About half of that time opened for questions.

Interview Question – Describe to me your leadership style in your first position and your most recent position. Did it change? If so, how did it change?   Answer Question

Senior CHEMIST Interview

Senior CHEMIST
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bostik in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was whole day interview with personnel from several depts.

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bostik in July 2008.

Interview Details – There would be atleast three rounds of interviews. The first round would be general to understand your communication skills and understanding of the job. The second would be techncial and a technical person would talk to you and assess your knowledge in the related field. The third would be HR round to finalize the salary and perks. They are quite professional and put you at ease and would put relevant questions. You are never asked uncomforable questions.

Interview Question – You may be asked how you would handle a given situation and how would you handle pressure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Know how much you deserve and ask accordingly. Salary shouldn't be a problem for the right candidate.

Worked for Bostik? Contribute to the Community!