Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Beer
- Brewery Representative (14)
- Brewery Market Representative (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Buyer (2)
- Analyst (1)
- Microbiologist Assistant (C0-op) (1)
- Trade Marketing Administrator (1)
- Brewery Market Representative- Denver (1)
- Help Desk Technician (1)
- Anonymous (1)
- Front Desk Coordinator (1)
- EHS Manager (1)
- Production (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Data and Reporting Analyst (1)
- Sales Analyst (1)
- Trade Marketing (1)
Sales Analyst Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Boston Beer (Boston, MA) in January 2009.
I got the interview through a recruiter. I went into Boston on a Saturday morning to interview with HR and/or management head (can't remember). Came back for another interview with sales supervisor. Interview was very one sided about the job and quick. Was given a math test with no calculator: % growths, etc.
Then got offered the job.
Interview process really portrayed what it would be like to work there: interview on a Saturday, layed back interview style, thrown work at you without the tools you need to do the job.
- What is the percent growth of these sales figures? Answer Question
They know that a ton of people would like to work there so what they offer you is what you get.