Boston Biomedical Consultants

Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Biomedical Consultants

Market Research Analyst Interview

After applying through campus recruiting, I was contacted for a brief phone interview. The questions were fairly basic. Mostly behavioral, experiences working on a team, etc. plus an overview of the position and what it entailed. She gave me the opportunity to ask questions about the company. After the phone interview I received a request for a writing sample to be completed within the next 3 business days. I was not expecting this, as it was not mentioned in the phone interview. The writing sample requested a high level overview of the Affordable Care Act, one page maximum. After completing the writing sample I was notified a few weeks later that I had not been offered an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • She asked for what my definition of the MRA position was.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boston Biomedical Consultants.

The process started with a phone interview which was mainly behavioral, asked why Boston Biomedical, why consulting, and then went over my background and why I thought I would be a good fit. At the end I was asked to rank my skill level from 1 to 10 on a few different subjects (writing, speaking, powerpoint) which was different and caught me off guard. The next phase was a writing sample which came with a prompt and was very straightforward.

Market Research Analyst Interview

First Applied online, then got a interview at a job fair, and then an interview at the company. At the company, they had rounds of people asking questions, including how you dealt with a coworker that didn't do their job, a time you told a lie, etc. Most of the employees seemed friendly and bright, but the upper management gave off a more pompous demeanor.

Market Research Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boston Biomedical Consultants.

Had a phone interview, then a writing sample a couple of days later and then a 4 hour onsite interview. They do not pay for transportation or accommodation - they didn't ask so I didn't ask either because some other reviewer on this site had said that they don't pay for it. The whole process took 2 weeks. The interviewers were pleasant and welcoming. The office atmosphere seemed laid back but serious at the same time. I enjoyed my time there and was a little bit surprised I did not get the job but that is how the process goes.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Just the standard questions - why this job, why this company and some personality questions to determine your ability to work with others and your integrity.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boston Biomedical Consultants.

After applying I was asked for a phone interview. The person interviewing me seemed to be reading off a list of questions and not very engaged in the process. Most questions were very typical and asked about my prior experiences and how they related to the job. The interviewer was particularly interested in learning more about myself as an individual and how I became interested in the position. I followed up and never received any other emails telling me about my status as an applicant despite my numerous inquiries.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that I already don't know.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

The interview process consisted of three components. First was a 30-minute phone interview, which was straightforward. The interviewer had a list of questions for me to rank my skills on. Second was a timed writing sample about the in vitro diagnostics industry. Third was an onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions included ranking your confidence in certain skill sets, salary expectations, experience working in a team, explaining how you handled a situation in which you managed a supervisor, and a market sizing case study.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boston Biomedical Consultants in December 2013.

Phone Interview with a Senior Research Analyst and a writing sample two days later. No reason why I didn't get a call back. It was a behavioral interview with some questions on why BBC. They also wanted to know why you want to work in the InVitro Diagnostic space. The writing sample is critical in this interview

Interview Questions
    • Describe the analyst position? Why do you want to work in InVitro?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boston Biomedical Consultants.

Applied through on-campus recruiting and was contacted do to a phone interview. The phone interview was uncomfortable. The interviewer did not lead the conversation or sound excited about working for the company. Made no case for a good company culture or feeling appreciated. Later contacted to complete a short market report within 24 hours of receiving the email request.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were expected. Just know why you want to work in IVD industry   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boston Biomedical Consultants.

I was contacted the day after I submitted my resume through my university career services site that they wanted to set up a phone interview with me. I was called at the scheduled time and the interviewer was great - very enthusiastic and clearly loved her job and really excited to answer questions I had about the company and about the position. Her questions for me were pretty standard, talking about resume and especially why you like BBC and how you could contribute.

Was contacted the next day asking to submit a timed writing sample within 3 business days in response to a prompt. I was expecting something different and was thrown off guard by the simplicity of the prompt and didn't have a stand out piece at the end of the hour so I was not surprised that I was contacted saying I was not what they were looking for at this time.

Interview Questions
    • In the first phone call, they ask about salary expectations. This threw me off guard especially since this was the first interview I had and I expected it later. They want you to give a range.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

I applied and within a week or two I was contacted about a phone interview which I scheduled for later that week. The phone interview was easy and casual; I thought it went fairly well (I'm not great at interviews). The position seemed so perfect for me but I was notified five days later that "I did not fit their current needs" and would not be moving forward with the process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something you do that isn't already expressed on your resume.   Answer Question