Boston Biomedical Consultants Market Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Market Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Biomedical Consultants in March 2012.

The interview was conducted by an alumni from my university who worked for BBC. Simple interview to check if I was a good fit or not. Questions like: Why BBC? Why Boston? What qualities make you a good fit for Boston Biomedical Consultants. The interview went smoothly but unfortunately I did not get an on site call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Biomedical Consultants

Market Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Boston Biomedical Consultants in January 2010.

Starts with a 30 min phone call to go over resume and fit. Followed by a longer phone interview with three different people for behavioral interviews, ending with a pretty easy case study (How many ping pong balls are in a plane). Also had to submit a writing sample.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time it was difficult for you to be honest?   Answer Question
    Negotiation was limited you can try, but they are pretty stubborn on salary.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Biomedical Consultants

Worked for Boston Biomedical Consultants? Contribute to the Community!