Boston Business Concepts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Woburn, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Boston Business Concepts.

Interview Details – I came in for an interview and I was able to really see how the company works because they made me wait over a half hour to interview. It really seemed like it was a bunch of recent college grads hanging out. In the interview the interviewer told me that they do a lot of charity including a company beer pong tournament. While it sounds fun it is in no way philanthropic and is very unprofessional. I was also told that I would hear by a phone call either way if they wanted me for a second interview and they never called. While it may be a fun company to work for it doesnt look like you get much experience and again the whole operation seemed very unprofessional.

Interview Question – None...there were no difficult questions asked, he just asked about my resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Boston Business Concepts? Contribute to the Community!

Boston Business Concepts Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Business Concepts Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Business Concepts employees and interview candidates.