Boston Business Concepts

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boston Business Concepts (Woburn, MA).

Interview

I came in for an interview and I was able to really see how the company works because they made me wait over a half hour to interview. It really seemed like it was a bunch of recent college grads hanging out. In the interview the interviewer told me that they do a lot of charity including a company beer pong tournament. While it sounds fun it is in no way philanthropic and is very unprofessional. I was also told that I would hear by a phone call either way if they wanted me for a second interview and they never called. While it may be a fun company to work for it doesnt look like you get much experience and again the whole operation seemed very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• None...there were no difficult questions asked, he just asked about my resume.   Answer Question