Boston Consulting Group Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in October 2013.

Called to discuss resume over the phone. Didn't hear back for a week, when they left another message saying they wanted to follow up with the position and our discussion from the previous week. I made several attempts to reach out and talk with the HR woman, finally a week later, I received a voice message stating they had gone in a different direction and thanked me for my time.

Interview Questions
  • Just asked briefly about my resume. They highlighted the position more than they inquired about my experience, background, skills, etc. Very short phone discussion.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Applied through employee referral. Heard back in 2 weeks and phone interview was brief. Explanation of position, run-through of resume and questions all took less than 20 minutes. Heard back a week later and didn't get the position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Started with a great phone interview/screen. Was then asked back for a 1 on 1 interview. Was not impressed with the manager I met with. Perhaps it was the day or time, but you could tell they were interested in getting along with their day and leaving the office more than finding out anything about me. Might have just been a difference in attitude but was expecting decorum from such a high ranking company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike most about your job. (Was later critiqued for sounding negative about my current position.)   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Everyone is very friendly but the interviews are very thorough. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions about yourself. The questions are more abstract and not direct about what you do specifically at your current job.

Interview Questions
    • If your best friend had to use three adjectives to describe you, which would they be?   Answer Question

Worked for Boston Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!